Tuesday, June 18, 2013

what might have been




my tears rolled down my

cheeks, burning my eyes and

blurring my vision..

I could hardly see, driving

home

the problem is I can't

talk to you

I can't tell you how I

feel oh, I know you know

 because it's so

obvious and you,  playing all your little

hide n' seek games;  spending

hours and days and weeks and months

together, making me feel like

no one could ever be as good as

us like we are....

but I can't tell you baby,

I can't tell you how much I

have fallen for you,

how when you look into

my eyes I want to hold you

forever...I can't tell you how

I want to wake up next to you

and stay with you forever...


So, now that you

got me and I got you where

do we go from here

see that's where I'm

so confused

it's impossible for me

and impossible for you too

we got our secrets

and this is all the love

the two of us will see


So tonight my baby when

I look up at the moon

I'll think about what could

have been and what might

be and wish that all my

sweet love finds you and

one day, maybe

we'll be together

and all our love will

light up the sky and

you'll be mine,

forever

but until that day

I'm still gonna love you

and want you

and cry for

what might have been

what could be

what should be

one day







June 18, 2013













No comments:

Post a Comment