Monday, June 24, 2013

So Not Another Sad Sad Song....

so not like any other day
so not without you
so not like even yesterday
so not being here all alone
and trying to move on, movin' on
like all those sad sad songs.....

so not your words you
said to me
so not the way you
want it to be
so not your heart that
skips a beat
so not a conversation
on the phone
and trying to figure out
why you're stringin' me along
like all those sad sad songs


now I'm not gonna chase you
and I'm not going to set you
free
I'm just about to regulate ya'
and you aren't  going to
even see
how much I really really love
you
how much I really really care
there is no settin' free
about ya'
I'm not lettin' this thing get me
your not leavin' me be
I'm not leavin' without ya'


because, it'so not like any other day
so not like this day, without you
so not like even yesterday
so I'm not being here at  all
alone without ya'
and you're not movin on movin on
like all those sad sad songs
all those sad sad songs
So not, not stringin/ me along
so not just another sad sad song
just another sad sad love song




June 2013 Lyrics




No comments:

Post a Comment