Thursday, June 20, 2013

stickin' with it





it was some l i t t l e   argument

not even worth mentioning

although, I was pretty mad

at the time...

did I tell you, it  f e l t  good ?

well, I don't have to go into

that now


i don't know what came over me

by the time i was boiling, i knew i

couldn't just let it  goooooo....    oh   noooooooo !!

o h,  it did cause me to have the

H O T S  for him!

(let's not go there yet)


so now, I'm in his face...

i'm not just in his face

I'm     I N    H I S   F A C E

and I'm this'n and that'n

and I'm saying "you're going to do that to me?"

again, "YOU'RE GOING TO DO THAT TO ME?"

and I'm saying, NO, I'm yelling' ; 

"W H YYYYYYY,  Would YOU DO THAT TO ME!!

but, not lettin' him answer not a one of these

pertinent questions....  NOT A ONE...


and I got to admit,  I was on a roll

but I wasn't all C R A Z Y

i was makin' sense

And all I could hear him

sayin' was, CALM DOWN

and I'm like, with my face in his, like

DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN


damn good stuff

damn


And he said, DAMN GIRL

YOU TOOK IT TO A WHOLE OTHER PLACE...

IT's NOT ALL THAT SERIOUS!

oh really now.....  i said,  O H   R E A L L Y   N O W  !


and I was doin' sooooo  good!  I was !!!

no tears, no screamin' and no repeatin'

that repeatin' shit just means you don't know WHAT THE HELL

you're mad about

But, I had a legitimate beef


and at some point...

at some fine point of this whole slam down


he got really close to me

really really close

almost nose to nose

and he's not lookin' away

he is not backing down

and he's not mad

but he's talkin' to me in this

CALM VOICE

ugh

And I realize damn ,  I realize

that you are lookin' at me with

those eyes...  

don't even go there , PLEASE

my GOD

now, who would have seen this comin'.. it was

like being in a movie....

the sun was just in that one eye...

that one, oh geez, gorgeous eye (I mean,

they're both gorgeous, but it just happened

to be in that one eye...)

all brown, just glowing...glowing shit

just glowing and with a big black pupil

lookin' at me, sparkling and shit

and I'm like,

what the F***K!

NOW WHAT????

all tryin' to use your beautiful gorgeous

eye on me.... THIS just is not fair....

and for a moment, I had some clarity

I did

the clarity told me,

"Look, girl, he's lookin' at you with that

love in his eyes... now, tell me that you

can fight with that?  How CAN YOU DO THAT

TO THAT POOR BOY???"

ANd it took everything, I mean

EVERYTHING 

to not just grab that guy

that absolutely gorgeous guy

and kiss him right there and then

I'm fightin' every urge...

CAN'T KISS HIM WHEN I"M TRYING TO MAKE A POINT

what would be the point of the fight then??????

I'm askin'???

and what do you think happened next?

well, what else, he kept in my face, with his

gorgeous eyes and what else....

talkin' some kind of man-sense...

makin' me feel slightly nutty

just slightly

and he's like, damn girl, i

didn't know you had it in you

but calm down, it's going to be okay

i didn't mean anything by it

i was only kidding....

i was only kidding.....


here's the thing,

you know how we as women, have

to stand up for ourselves and sometimes

we take it just a little too far.....

okay, so I KNOW you understand.....

and well, I know you'll understand

when i tell you, you know,

in the end....

some guys got some kind

of ways of doing stuff... pulling you in

sucking you in to their side of thinking.... now,

don't they?  before you know it

don't laugh ladies

in the end, he had me

apologizing to him....



NOW......  don't go there with me....

he deserved the apology

I mean, well, he did. Between clairty and

him explaining what he meant, I did see

his point....but I did get my point

across and he ain't never never never never

going to that again....

but what i liked about that whole blow out was

he never backed down

he never left me while i

was going wild

he had a hold of me and

just fought it out

we fought it out

he told me he was sorry

and the next day

he called me cat woman

there's something to be said about a

guy who sticks with you

in a fight and didn't give up

and didn't let go until I did

that's a hell of a guy .....

made me love him even more....



there's not going to be 

a round 2....just sayin..





June 20, 2013











No comments:

Post a Comment