Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Trouble

we're in a hell of a lot of trouble

Not THAT kind of trouble

but a trouble where you've lost control

and one that goes deep inside your soul


You see, there's a thing

I can't put my finger on it yet

But I know it's happening

it's pulling at my heart strings...

but I don't want to stop it....at all

I want it to go on like this forever

and ever

this thing called trouble


see eventually

it's going to envelop me/him/us

until we're sucked into it

further and further

and then, we'll be in the middle of it

we won't wonder why or how

we got there because by then

we won't give a damn

But on our way

oh, there's going to be

lots and lots of trouble

consuming me

tearing me apart

making me want him more and more

coming every day

relentlessly


Tomorrow

we'll do it again

he'll call my name and

he'll smile and tease me

make me want him

he'll ask me to call him

or he'll ask me stay with him

and I won't be able to resist

but I'll fight it and pretend I

never heard and he'll have to

repeat it two maybe three times

and then before I know it

he with his magic wand

magic fairy dust

sprinkling trouble all over me

and me just wanting and

waiting for it,

nothing but trouble....









June 4, 2013








No comments:

Post a Comment