Friday, June 7, 2013

Every Song Reminds Me Of You

"......ewwww,  baby baby...

             is it true, baby baby

       want to be with you,  baby baby...

                do you love me too, baby baby...."


imagine your kiss, so

gentle on my lips

kissing me down my neck

and  then back up

Imagine you and I

alone tonight

that would this love

bring to us on a

dark rainy night



it's only love that

makes me feel this way

and tears my heart away

makes me dream about you

and want you more and

more and more and more...



the fate that brought me here

makes me want you next

to me...in all the times

and every day

only, secretly meeting you

'round  the corner

or in some lonely

dark alley

lips touching, love

crushing



And the song in my heart,

makes me think nothing

but,  about you

 all the time and in between times too

daydreaming just you and I

wanting so much more...


but now, you're going to miss me

on those nights when

you'll be thinking how I

loved you and held you

and missed you and wanted

you and would have died

for you

and cried for you

and lied for you

how i gave you everything

and how i never

wanted to part

and those songs keep playing

in my head....."oooohhh, baby baby..."

oh, you're going to miss me

not like before

this time, you'll miss me

more until you cry

until you die

until you break down and

realize

and then...........

the songs keep tearing me apart...

"love me love me, you're gonna' miss me...."

And then you'll know

real love and

you'll

want

me

once

more......

" doo wap, baby, love you soooooo"  






June 7th, 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment