Sunday, June 16, 2013

I Was Just Thinkin' ....

I was thinkin' about you last night

not the way it is, but the way it

used to be

I remembered when I would

tell you how much I loved

you, and you hung on

every word

You would look at me with

those beautiful eyes and

without even saying anything

I would know you loved

me too

our love was so strong

I couldn't think of anything

else but you

But lately, we've been at each

other

And I sense something is

not quite right

Tell me that I'm wrong

that the feelings that

you  had, are still going

strong and tell me

that you love me, tell me so true

I'm not going to fight you

I never could

I just want to know, now

are we, have we, come undone

Give me a sign, I need you now

give me something that I can go by


I was thinking about you last night

the way it used to be,

because I still love you just the same

tell me, of all the possibilities

Summer breezes are calling me now

just tell me what I need to know

tell me that are love is still strong

tell me baby, before I go........



June 16, 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment