Monday, June 3, 2013

a song in my heart...





She's going to stop thinking pretty soon and just go with it

It must be pretty clear by now

Everyone else sees it, does that mean that they see it too

He calls her name....

                " Sara, your the poet in my heart..."


And she asks herself;  how do you know..

I  mean really "know"

She's trying not to over-think things...

    he hugged me  -  he wants me...

    he flirts with me -  he loves me

    he makes me laugh  -  he wants to marry me

huh? what?

and on and on and on and on and on


               "wait a minute baby.....stay with me awhile..."


He said he misses her, come see me, he says.

she says, I'm coming......

when they meet, will it be the way she wants, the way he wants...

does he mean I miss you miss you

Or is it, I miss you miss you

Trying not to read into or out of  things...

We got this thing...This thing called.....

It's just that we can't

put our fingers on this thing...

can't describe it, just know

we got this thing...


               "drowning in the sea of love, where everyone drowns..."


Right not, right right now, right now

is he thinking of her...

the way that she's thinking of him....

She's reaching for him, wants him, needs him...

and the song goes on...


               "in the sea of love, where everyone drowns, then call me

                                                                                               call me home.."  


June, 2013

Song by Fleetwood Mac "Sara"


No comments:

Post a Comment