Sunday, May 19, 2013

Who would have thought..



Just when I thought when all else fails, throw out the bathwater with the baby and start all over... I realize I'm telling myself bad stories again and maybe, just maybe this is going to be a good story. A happy ending.

How is that possible? I have no idea, since I haven't had a happy ending in months, years, oh com'on, let's be honest, it's been a frickin' long ass time. How could I possibly have even a concept of a happy time? huh.

I'll take a swig of my Heine and contemplate. Hmmm, it's relative, is it not? I mean my happiness right now is a beer, whining on Facebook, and Twitter and maybe getting a call from a certain someone. That's definitely not your idea of happiness. But it's come to me recently, that it's the small, ever so tiny things that make all the difference in the world.

I mean, I cry because the girl and guy realize they love each other at the end of the movie. No, I just don't cry, I hysterically ball my eyes out. I'm pathetically emotionally challenged. Until I can get past this weakness, I'm doomed.

But, somehow, the path that I am on right now, seems more right, more real, more of what I've wanted my entire life, then ever before. A happy ending?  Here they come....tears of !!!!




May 1, 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment