Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Love Trap

I'm in a love trap....

Anyone know what that is? It's like being half way

between here __________  and _________________ there,  ya' get me?

I'm mean, I'm not here anymore and that's a really good thing

But I'm not quite there yet, ya' know what I mean?

It's like having the chocolate shake with the whip cream and cherry

And you slurp up the chocolate, hmmm and it's good, no, it's really good, don't get me wrong, but you find

that  you haven't nor will

you now or until you reach there, will you get to touch or better yet, get to taste 

that whip cream and cherry.... damn...sort of a let down; BUT NOT REALLY! You had the chocolate

shake, FREAK!

It's like being between "okay" and "really good" to being "soooooo good" to

being, "ahhhh, sooo sooo sooo sooo good" , pardon me while I breath....(clearing throat)

That's a love trap

There's this beginning where ummm, things are kind of up in the air,

yeah, you see, it's the here or the beginning

Then there's the half way mark, well, half way or so,

and things are really good!  I really like being in the love trap! I like being here, half way.  I haven't had

better days EVER! I can honestly say that.

I'm soooooo excited to see what comes my way...

I mean, love is awesome and powerful and makes you do great things,

but it could also make you do stupid things...but we won't go into that.

Today, we are in the zone.... the love trap zone....

Nothing can go wrong, right? Right?

I get that you're not as excited as I am...well, you gotta be there to be excited...

I mean, things can goooo wrong. I mean, something could happen; change of heart, change of mind, change

of something.....NAW, but not likely!!  Not now, not when we're like

 not here ________________but here, love trapped!

When you're in this love trap, you've been there awhile, and at this point, you're kinda' trapped there.

I mean, they got you. They got your mind. They got your spirit. They got your soul. Pretty much,

they got your body. What's left?

I'm not complaining. Far be it for me to complain, when I got mine, got him, got somethin'.....

What else is there?

But I do want to get there. Just not sure how long it takes to get there. But, kind of like being here.

I'm always motivated. I've always got the love-bug biting me... oh that's something else entirely....

So, I think I'm really okay. In fact, I'm not just okay I'm loving every single second that I am in

this love trap. Really!!!!

Ya' get me?



May 23, 2013






No comments:

Post a Comment