Saturday, May 18, 2013

About Me

About me:

I live in sunny California, near the Pacific Ocean but actually a native of Omaha, Nebraska. 

I work a regular job but have been writing since I was 14 years old. Always fascinated with journalism and politics, I thought one day I would become a foreign correspondent or run for office but that never came to fruition as I didn't like traveling as much as I thought I would! And the older I got the more Politics just  scared me!

I married  Steve Jacobs, an amateur surfer, when I was young. He taught me how to love life and live in the moment. We surfed from coast to coast and got to know the sort of vagabond life the surfer lives. We had two children.

Later, I lived with Larry Harris, as those were the days when marriage was not as hip as "living together" . He is absolutely the most talented artist, and Art Director. And we had two more children. 

And then later I married Reggie Bannister, Actor and Musician. Our life was very exciting and filled with the most interesting people. Many weekends spent having "house parties" with musicians abound, singing, playing and jamming, when Reggie wasn't making a movie. 

Which leads me here today. 

I love writing short stories, mysteries and romance. I have permanent writers block and have written well over 20 stories, novellas, plays or books that have not been finished yet. At any one time, you can find me working on any of them.  Inspiration comes from all around me.

If there is one thing I have learned in life is that you only have this life. Live your life to the fullest and NEVER regret......

Contact me on Facebook or Twitter. www.facebook.com/gayle.bannister and or www.twitter.com and seach Gayle Bannister. 


No comments:

Post a Comment