Sunday, October 20, 2013

the beginning

tell me what you want
and don't play games
with me while you play
games with everyone else
lest you find one day
that I decided to go

you're arms around me
tell me something but
not enough, and don't
tell me what you feel or
how you think or what
you think you know

and mostly on those days
when I don't see you
makes me remember
that I want to see you
but you're no where and
it's getting late and no
wonder I wonder where
you are

if you really want me to
know then we could
already have this done
but I ask you and you
ask me and we both
can't say what our hearts
want to see

accept for that sly sneaky
kiss on the back of my neck
made me weak in my knees and
gave me shivers that I don't
mind but you never said
what it is and or what is was
and what we want or
do we want to but I
guess we do, well you do

so, do you think you can
tell me, shall I wait do you know
do we stay do I know
what I want you to know
how that meant so much
in the back of my mind
I was thinking I love you
I was thinking you know
I was thinking it's time
in the back of my mind
tell me what you want
and don't play games
tell me before it's too late
tell me
it's time



October 2013








No comments:

Post a Comment