Friday, October 25, 2013

Damn Shit Life

I'm loving my damn shit
life right now, right now
okay, somehow someway
I'm in real real heaven these
days..  not the kind of
heaven I can talk about
just a little smidge of
of somethin' making me smile
randomly and making
me    be   here   now....

I'm staying in this place
as long as I can cause
any day now, I could be
wrong, but any day now
I could be singing a
different song...
with indifferent endings
that just might make
me emotional and dig
deep inside that world..
all it would do is make
me sad inside and
make    me    cry .....

I don't know what I
did to deserve this
like did I get something
special for what as if  and
now it's become a turning
point that I'm thinkin'
while I'm here, just
let me state the facts
while I'm here, there's
nothing more that I
want   then   you

They say talking about it
is the way to the answer
but if I try to talk about
it I may not ever stop
it's a world that
I haven't been in
and what oh what the
hell made me come here
but world, I am in it
and I'm not not the hell
coming after but staying
in it and saying to you
can it be true...
I have fallen for you ?

I'm lovin' my damn shit
life right now and it's
all because of you yes you
and there ain't nothin you
or I can do about it
'cept just try to go with
it and let it happen
because we are good
together and sooner
or later sooner or later
they'll all know.....
I'm here in  heaven
with you........
lovin' my damn shit life.....





No comments:

Post a Comment