Thursday, October 24, 2013

Taken By You

Your hand in mine, barely touching
wanting what I want
the anticipation of your lips
softly on mine
I'm taken by you

We're from different places,
I see things in the past
your kind of looking towards
the future and we don't always
have to be on the same side,
but I can't stop
wanting you or stop
remembering the way
you first kissed me and
I'm taken by you

Grab my hair, run your
fingers down my back
kissing me until I'm completely
breathless, I'm left limp
and wanting a future
with someone who loves me
like I love him...

I dreamed about you
I knew you were coming I
knew you would be everything
that I ever imagined but
even better because I never
knew who or why or when
I only knew I'd be
taken by you.....




October 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment