Monday, September 30, 2013

If I Fell In Love With You....

"If I fell in love with you,
would you promise to be true
and help me, understand
cuz I've been in love before
and I found that love was more
then just holding hands....."

Beatles 1964


If I fall for you,
will you promise me that
you will always be there
and never leave me...
If I fall in love with you...

You see, I've been there before
you know, love and all and more
and each time that happened
it was more complicated then
just keeping up and keeping score
you see I've been there before.....

If I gave my heart to you
would you promise to be true..
see, I must know for sure,
right from the start that you
would never hurt me or
I could surely die if I found
our love a lie.....
If my heart I gave to you...

If I fell for you, can I
trust you to be faithful and true
will you promise to love me too
now and through the rest of time
forever and always you would be mine...
If I fell for you.....

If I loved you too, the way
that I think you may love me too
so, then, would you step on
my pride, make me feel bad inside ...

Well then,  I hope that you'll see
that I would love to fall for you
and that some may not see
it the same, and be hurt and
full of pain...

If we fell in love us two ...
If you fell for me, it's true ...

If I fell in love with you .....





September, 2013





No comments:

Post a Comment