Sunday, September 1, 2013

Falling into Love

I dream that the ocean air is blowing ever so slightly
as we laze away our day on the veranda, feet 
hanging over the chaise, toes barely touching the water I open
my eyes as the sun peeks through the canape that
shades us...we are minutes from a beautiful sunset
 your hand reaches for mine....

You run your fingers along my arm, and I turn
towards you, as you lace your fingers around mine,
I feel your warmth and desire, as you
hold my hand ever so softly .....

You are my love, and in love I will stay with you
I want to hold you right now and never let you go
but the beautiful ocean calls to us, you pull on
 my hand and I open my eyes to see you
gazing into mine.....

Your soul is deep and old and I see the love you
have for me, it tugs at my heart so gently 
I tell you I love you with my eyes
You pull me closer to you and I feel your
gentle lips on mine...

You wrap your arm around my waist and
your passion fills me with so much love, 
I kiss you like I have never before.... the 
ocean laps at the edge of the dock,  as I feel your body
against mine...

You tell me you love me like the Gods 
love all of the earth and I run my hands
across your face and over your shoulders
 I feel that love from you......I know
that you love me now, I am so certain
of your love that I would bet all the money
in the world.... 

as the sun begins to set, I remind myself
what a beautiful man you are, eyes so bright, 
they let me know how you feel
skin so brown, lovely to be yours and lovely
to love... and I know that you feel the same

I stand up and grab you as I jump off
the dock; you follow and we splash into the
ocean... I wrap my arms around your neck as
we come together in the water and kiss....sun 
setting around us...
Right now, there is no greater love than ours...

We begin to realize this is not a dream
it is real and how we feel about one another
how much desire we have for each other
but we both know that this is not the
right time and we must wait.....
You kiss me with that kind of love
never wanting to let go....

I dream we are on the veranda and
we look at each other, and know.....
the salty damp air feels good on our
skin; the ocean calls to us... we grab
each other's hand and hold so tight
as we take that jump ... and we know.......





No comments:

Post a Comment