Sunday, September 15, 2013

Is It Choice or Fate?

I'm a romantic. Can't help it. I'm in love with the word LOVE
I could have been this way all my life, but I think not
It seems to be some sort of illness that has come upon me
the older I get. And this illness is unleashing a lot of holy hell
on me right about now.

So how did I get here?
That is the question that everyone is asking me
Well, everyone that wants to know has been
asking me and I do believe that love is not a
choice but just the way it's supposed to happen
in your life...

So in my infinite wisdom, I will explain;

In my opinion, love is not a choice..
meaning there is not a moment or a time
when you're with someone that you decide or say;
"I need to make a decision, right about now,
whether I'm going to fall in love with this
person or not! I mean, he's got no money, his job
sucks and he's married! What could be worse, right?
But there we are, falling in love with the guy
that has the least potential and the worse
history! Why would we do such a thing? Because
who we fall in love with, is not a choice.....

So what are some examples of falling in love...
you've been dating, or haven't been dating,
you see him across the room or you turn
and look at him and something twinges in
your heart or soul and suddenly you see
him all new or you see him in a different light
and you begin to feel all funny and giddy inside
and you're nervous around him and scared
and you can't stop thinking about him...ever! And
you feel sick sometimes when you think he
might fall out of love with you and all kinds of
neurotic kind of stuff that serves no purpose
other then making you more paranoid and
neurotic.
Now, THAT'S falling in love. And who decides
they want to experience that crap??

Could you foresee that happening, that you
would fall in love with that person?  Did you
know that at that moment in time, you would begin
to fall in love with him? I don't think so. Not a
foreshadowing ever in life could predict that
emotion coming... and I'll tell you why...

Because love creeps up on you...it's not
just smash in the face blam although, it can be,
But more than likely, starts out with a date, or
a fond hello..something that catches the eye
and makes us take notice of a certain someone.
At first, we're like, okay, I could go out
with this guy or I could have more conversations
with this guy but at no time did the word  "LOVE"
ever creep into our thoughts... or did it?

Then we begin the dating process however or
whatever you want to call it or how it begins is
all the same. You're interested, so you except
his invitation or you extend the invitation to him.
Somewhere along the way, feelings develop and you
don't have a choice as to which way this is going
to go...in the friend zone or the love zone.... And
whichever way it goes is just how it goes...you can't
make yourself love someone and you can't make
yourself fall out of love!

So, could we suffice it to say that maybe, just maybe
who you meet, is really fate and happens just the way
it's suppose to happen and you have little or no control
over this part of your life....

And that's what romance is and love and now I think
I've explained what it is....and to those out
there who think they can control their feelings, choose
who they love or if they're going to fall in love with
someone or not  .......
just try falling out of love, okay...... just try.....

from a Romantic at heart....


September 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment