Wednesday, July 17, 2013

He's Cool Like That...

I see you comin' with your hat pulled down
So you think you can just do that
and nothing or nobody's going to notice
or even care that you do that
But I do

If you're thinkin' that your so incognito
I just want you to know
I saw right through you and believe me
I know but you're thinkin' nobody's
going to notice
But I do

You got that swagger when you walk too
all suave and cool
thinkin' that the girls will swoon
and that nothin's going to come of it
and no one will care what you do
But I do

Yeah, you're cool alright, so cool
your voice is like butter
and you're thinkin' you can sweet
talk anyone, and that no one is
going to care,
But I do

And I see you smilin' out the side of your mouth
and your teeth are pretty and your lips
so sweet, but you're thinkin' I don't see you
you're thinkin' no one cares
You're thinkin' your alone in this world
and all you want is someone to hear
But I do

Go ahead, boy, try all that on me
see, I'm a girl that's fait accompli
you can try all your tricks on me
ain't nobody gonna get me
and I don't care whose watchin'
or if you care,
Boy, you better get it together
if you want me to be there.

See, when I make up my mind
oh, you will be mine
you're too weak to stop me
and I'm not just going to sit around
and watch you waste your time
so, all your jivin' and walkin' and
talkin' and smilin' thinkin' that
nothin's going to come of it
You better watch yourself
cuz baby, I will
I most definitely will....



July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment