Sunday, July 21, 2013

Breathe You In

I am so lost right now and
my mind is so confused the
one thing I thought was real and
true, doesn't seem to be there
I miss you

I try to remember the curve of
your smile when you liked what
I said and it brings me back to
where we were... yesterday
I'm so strung out on you

All the things I said I
meant and everything I did, I
did for us you were always
on my mind and in my heart
and I can't stop thinking
about you

oh how a weakness comes
over me, I want to see you wherever
you are, I want to hear your voice making me
melt like ice cream on a hot summer day
your arms so strong around me
you whisper in my ear and I
breathe you in......

I feel your touch, oh so soft
on my leg as you move me closer
and take my face in your
hands kissing my eyes and nose and
inch your way down my neck and I
I take a deep breath and ....
breath you in...

Baby, you have to believe that our
love comes along once in a life time
not for those who don't care or for
those who don't know how to love
again,  and
even though you're not with me
now, just know that I love you
every part of you;  and I'm sorry for
what I said and what I did
and all I want to do
is just....
breath you in
again  .......



July 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment