Sunday, December 8, 2013

Love Come Again

I see you standing there
all alone and barely
where
you want to be or
even where you
want to stay

I tried to let you see
we belonged together
and we
could have been so
ready for this
and then 
I look into your eyes
and  
know this was
never meant
to be

Then you tell me 
 without words 
tell me stories
that I 
that I've never heard
and without worry
or regrets
I fall back into 
you and with
all my heart I say
lets

I should have skipped 
this part
I should have
loved you more
I should have
kissed your lips then
I should have
let our love
soar
from the highest
mountain
to the
what's that street's
name
front door

I see you standing
there
and I know
that this love
has come again
and I can't
help my 
heart singing
loud and unabashed
and or how much
I want you
how much I want you
how much I ache for you

coming
back
once again










December 2013





1 comment: