Sunday, December 8, 2013

It Was Lovely

I was okay five minutes ago
well, yah,
someone told me a  joke
and I was like,
yeah, make me
laugh and shit

but that was six minutes
and ten seconds ago
and alot has
changed
since then
like now I'm worlds away
and light speeded
to another planet
somewhere

I thought I told you
what I meant to say
was it's over
that's all I have to say
that was seven minutes 
and who gives a shit
how much and or
why or what the?
I mean
who really cares?

Like my happiness depends
on some precarious
misnomer
of this some guy
or something or other
person
that is hurting
my 
hurting me
and I can't seem to stop it
him, or make
the hurt
 go away

See ten minutes ago, 
I was happy and
now all hell
shit has come lose
and the happiness
or so-called
is not really there
and I'm feeling
like I'm lost
really lost

It could have been five minutes or five months
I don't know anymore
since he told me
it was over
one minute I'm
good
and the next
I'm on the floor
(it's worse then dying,
you ought to try it)

I keep thinking back
no better not
do that
could be a good
thing or not
and since I'm not
sure then
it's best not
to go there
five minutes ago or five months ago
just best not to go

Nothing seems to be 
working right now
the tears just keep
coming and
there's no saving me
I can't think of anything
else that might or
might not be funny
so I'll just
say
It was only five minutes,
but it was 
lovely......





December 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment