Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Creases and Shadows

It's been three days,
or three months
or three of something
that I haven't seen you
and wish that I could
or that I wish you would
and it's breaking me to pieces

It's that time that we spent
in the small and the
lent that
won't let me forget
how much and 
yet
I wish I could
love you

I'm trying to say  hello and
hoping that you'll know
Love is so hard
when you're in
the throws
and it's not your time
or your place 
and you pretend to
be another 
so and so


But there is no one
but you
in the shadows and
creases 
Each day I'm waiting
and I fall to pieces

Today I saw you
and a whisper in my ear
I felt you oh so near
tell me please
when can we and
when it it our time
or is it just something
I want to hear

It'd been three days
and three months and
then some but
time has stopped as
nothing makes sense
this thing has
become us
I reach for you
you touch me too
Would you know
what I want
to tell you

I feel your breath
upon my neck
and I can't say no
please
don't make me say no
in the creases and shadows
I can't let you go
not ever
no







May 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment